Nanten Oy is a Finnish company that produces floor coatings for concrete floors. We manufacture beautiful, environmentally friendly, and safe floors that maintain good indoor air and adapt to different needs. Our product range consists of epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, and polyurethane cement-based materials that are high quality and durable.
Nanten is one of the leading companies in the Finnish market and has a long experience in international trade. The production of our company is in Tuusula, Finland. In addition, we have sales companies in Russia and Estonia.
Today we are part of Fescon Oy, a manufacturer of dry-mix products for the Finnish construction industry.
As our business grows, we are now looking for an active person in our Estonian company:
A suitable candidate could have the following qualities:
- Technical/commercial training
- Knowledge of Estonian floor coatings and construction market
- Experience in project sales for at least three years
- Active, sales-based attitude
- Good communication skills
- Native language Estonian, in addition English / Russian / Finnish will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Baltic markets
- Driving license
The responsibilities are:
- Active project sales in Estonia / Baltic region.
- Contacting various client groups / architects and design offices, construction companies and contractors.
- In addition to new construction projects, renovation projects are also an important part of our operations.
Initially, we offer the following:
For a candidate who has completed a full-time probationary period, we offer a salary depending on the work experience.
For more information, please contact Lembo Välimäe, Head of Nanten Baltic Oü, at FIN + 358 505999648 / EST +372 5200348.
Applications in Estonian should be sent to: Baltics@nanten.com